top of page

How to change your name

Change your name by official Deed Poll - FREE of charge - using the Free UK Deed Poll Service. Genuine Deed Poll suitable for obtaining new Passport, Driving License and any other documents required. 

Your GP can refer you directly to one of the eight Gender Identity Clinics (GICs). You do not need an assessment by a mental health service beforehand. Neither does your GP need prior approval from their Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). Find out more here

1 / 1

Please reload


Tell us what you want to see here

Thanks! Message sent.

bottom of page